Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Business Disputes & Commercial Litigation
Breach of Contract
Local Governments & Municipalities
Civil Rights Litigation
Mr. Corley’s practice covers a broad range of general litigation matters throughout Alabama. His litigation practice primarily involves business issues, and he regularly advises clients in matters involving employment disputes, commercial contracts, and tort allegations. He counsels employers across all industries on a broad range of employment issues and represents employers in all types of employment litigation.
Mr. Corley also represents governmental entities, public officers, and elected officials in a variety of litigation matters.
Honors and Awards
- SuperLawyers.com has selected Mr. Corley as a Rising Star from 2016 through 2019 in the area of general litigation.
Mitchell v. K & B Fabricators, Inc., 274 So. 3d 251 (Ala. 2018).
Morris v. Town of Lexington, Alabama, 748 F.3d 1316 (11th Cir. 2014).
- “Title VII Retaliation: Alabama Open Meetings Act, Alabama Law Weekly Update, January 31, 2014.
- “Standing for Shareholder Derivative Actions: Successive Compensable Injuries Under the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Act,” Alabama Law Weekly Update, August 8, 2013.
- “Appropriate Venue for Insurance Disputes: Willful Violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act,” Alabama Law Weekly Update, June 19, 2013.
- “Amendments to AIGA Do Not Apply Retroactively: Liquidated Damages Not Mandatory Under FLSA,” Alabama Law Weekly Update, February 20, 2013.
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- J.D., 2010, Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, AL
Henry Upson Sims Moot Court Board
Scholar of Merit in Basic Skills of Trial Advocacy
- B.A., 2007, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Jasons Senior Honor Society
Order of Omega Honor Society
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Northern District of Alabama
- All Alabama State Courts
- Law Clerk for Madison County Circuit Judge William K. Bell, 2010-2011.