Lanier Ford and its predecessor firms have more than 100 years’ experience in providing legal services to individuals, regardless of whether the individual is—
- Someone seeking a simple will or desiring to fund a charitable foundation.
- Someone trying to deal with a family law issue: divorce, child custody, child support, and so forth.
- A farmer or home buyer.
- An inventor or professional.
- A small-business owner or corporate executive.
- Concerned parents of a child with special needs or the heirs of a deceased relative.
From making sure that a simple home purchase is correctly executed to developing a complicated estate plan, Lanier Ford attorneys address your individual needs with sensitivity, understanding, and desire to make your intentions a reality.