Seventeen Lanier Ford attorneys listed as 2024 Best Lawyers
17 Lanier Ford Shaver & Payne P.C. Lawyers Recognized as Best Lawyers® Award Recipients
August 17, 2023 -- Lanier Ford Shaver & Payne P.C. is pleased to announce that 17 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
"For more than 40 years, the rigorous methodology of Best Lawyers has ensured the integrity and esteem of our legal recognitions," said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. "It is with great pleasure that we continue to provide potential clients with the pinnacle measurement of credibility through our Best Lawyers awards as they search for counsel."
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in more than 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Lanier Ford Shaver & Payne P.C. would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2024 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- P. Scott Arnston - Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- John R. Baggette - Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Daniel F. Beasley - Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- J. R. Brooks - Commercial Litigation, Education Law, and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- William P. Burgess Jr. - Family Law Arbitration and Family Law Mediation
- David J. Canupp - Appellate Practice, Civil Rights Law, and Employment Law - Management
- Fred L. Coffey Jr. - Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Real Estate Law
- Franklin Corley - Commercial Litigation and Litigation - ERISA
- Jeffrey Todd Kelly - Appellate Practice and Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- George E. Knox, Jr. - Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Christopher S. Rodgers - Aviation Law and Transportation Law
- George W. Royer, Jr. - Litigation - First Amendment, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Litigation - Municipal, and Mediation
- William W. Sanderson, Jr. - Education Law and Water Law
- Paul B. Seeley - Real Estate Law
- Jeremy A. Smith - Litigation - Intellectual Property and Patent Law
- D. Edward Starnes III - Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
- John R. Wynn - Corporate Law and Tax Law