Mr. Knox has experience representing clients before the trial and appellate courts of Alabama, as well as before the federal courts. His appellate practice includes oral arguments before the Alabama Supreme Court and the filing of briefs before the United States Supreme Court.
Although his practice is mainly devoted to professional liability litigation, he has experience in commercial and contract litigation, as well as products liability actions.
Honors and Awards
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2007 for medical malpractice defense
- Member, Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, 2015
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers, 2013
- Associate, American Board of Trial Advocates, 2005
- Alabama Super Lawyer, 2010 and 2011
- Rated by Martindale-Hubbell as AV Preeminent ®.
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- J.D., 1990, Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham, AL
- B.A., 1987, Birmingham-Southern College, Birmingham, AL
All Alabama State Courts