Mr. Knox has experience representing clients before the trial and appellate courts of Alabama, as well as before the federal courts. His appellate practice includes oral arguments before the Alabama Supreme Court and the filing of briefs before the United States Supreme Court.
Although his practice is mainly devoted to professional liability litigation, he has experience in commercial and contract litigation, as well as products liability actions.
Mr. Knox has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the medical-malpractice section of Best Lawyers in America since 2007.
Honors and Awards
- Member, Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, 2015
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers, 2013
- Associate, American Board of Trial Advocates, 2005
- Alabama Super Lawyer, 2010, 2011
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- J.D., 1990, Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham, AL
- B.A., 1987, Birmingham-Southern College, Birmingham, AL
All Alabama State Courts