Associate or lateral transfer needed
- Cover letter explaining why you are interested in working for our firm.
- Résumé, which should include your membership number for each bar you are a member of.
- List of at least three references. For each name, please indicate the nature of your relationship with the reference. Please provide each reference’s mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Law-school grade transcript. The grade transcript does not have to be an official certified grade transcript from the registrar’s office. It can be a photocopy of an official certified grade transcript or it can be a printout from the law school’s web page.
- One or more writing samples of at least 10 pages.
For more information, telephone Cyrena Hodges at 256-535-1100.
Lanier Ford Shaver & Payne P.C. is the largest law firm in north Alabama, with more than 45 attorneys and a diverse practice. Lanier Ford is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, disability, or sexual orientation or identity.