Businesses & Corporations
Forming Limited Liability Companies
Real Estate Financing
Contracts, Agreements & Commercial Transactions
Commercial & Industrial Financing
Commercial & Industrial Real Estate
Buying & Selling Businesses
Wills & Estate Planning
Probate & Trusts
Commercial Real Estate
Mr. Baggette advises clients about the formation, acquisition, and sale of businesses and regularly assists clients in the creation of corporations and limited liability companies. He also represents banks and real estate developers in the financing, acquisition, and sale of commercial properties and condominium developments. Mr. Baggette also has experience in state and local tax abatements and incentives for industrial projects.
His clients include defense contractors, real estate developers, and regional and local banks.
Honors and Awards
- Since 2018, Mr. Baggette has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of real estate.
- Tax Law, Huntsville-Madison County Chamber of Commerce, 2015.
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- LL.M., Taxation, 1994, New York University School of Law, New York, NY
- J.D., 1993, University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, AL
- B.A., 1990, Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Northern District of Alabama
- Board of Directors, Community Foundation of Huntsville, 2014-2017.
- Board of Directors, Reliance Bank, 2010-2017.