Attorneys practicing in this area:
The day-to-day operation of any business can involve many different legal issues—from employment law to intellectual property. Just keeping up with business taxes and licenses can be a challenge. The Lanier Ford business and corporate attorneys advise clients on all these day-to-day issues, but they also help businesses—
- Protect themselves through drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts and other agreements, including advice on any government contracts they may have received.
- With various aspects of commercial and industrial financing—asset-based financing, floor-plan financing, and tax-exempt public financing, to name a few.
- In getting paid for their goods and services through collections and protecting their rights when a customer has declared bankruptcy.
- Comply with laws and regulations affecting employment of workers.
- Comply with a variety of business regulations, regardless of whether they are issued by federal, state, or local governments.