Local Government & Municipalities
- Alabama Department of Education issues rules about charter schools
- Chris Pape and Woody Sanderson speak to Leadership Huntsville about education issues
- Plaintiffs must exhaust administrative proceedings under Rehabilitation Act
- New charter school law signed by governor
- School board can terminate teacher
- New laws affecting education passed by Alabama Legislature.
- J. R. Brooks speaks at CLAS Law Conference
Article written by George Royer and David Canupp.
Continuing legal education seminar for CLE Alabama.