Firm conducts continuing professional education for CPAs
On July 28, 2016, Lanier Ford attorneys conducted continuing professional education (CPE) for certified public accountants (CPAs). You can download copies of the slides from the presentations made at Tax Developments 2016.
- The Corporate Life Cycle: Business and Tax Planning From Before the Cradle to After the Grave, Corey Jenkins, J.D., LL.M.
- Research and Development Credits—Update and Recent Developments, Gary Anglin, B.S., C.P.A., of Anglin Reichman Snellgrove & Armstrong P.C.
- New Regulatory Issues: Regulation Crowdfunding and Fiduciary Obligations for Retirement Investment Advice, Jonathan F. Mayhall, J.D.
- Piercing the Corporate Veil, J. Dale Gipson, J.D.
- Inherited IRAs and the Benefits of the Stretch Provisions, Katie McGuire, J.D., LL.M.
- Section 1031 Exchanges Involving Real Property, W. Ty Stafford, J.D.
- New Overtime Rules, David J. Canupp, J.D.
Attorneys Related to this News Item
Related Practice Areas
Published June 30, 2016 Posted in Incorporating, Wills & Estate Planning, News About the Firm, Forming Limited Liability Companies, Presentations, Taxes, Real Estate
Items on this web page are general in nature. They cannot—and should not—replace consultation with a competent legal professional. Nothing on this web page should be considered rendering legal advice.