Ms. Coolidge focuses on civil litigation, including defending employers in workers’ compensation and retaliatory discharge claims; experience in personal injury, defense of long-term care and assisted-living facilities, and other healthcare-related, professional-liability cases, as well as general tort litigation; local government and municipality law, labor and employment issues, regulatory compliance, Medicare Set-Asides (MSAs), and insurance coverage disputes.
As a registered nurse who has performed intensive patient care as well as utilization reviews, Ms. Coolidge has a unique background that assists her in defending against workers’ compensation and personal injury claims, as well as healthcare-related professional-liability cases.
“Medicaid Expansion: A Call for Red State Pragmatism,” student comment selected for publication on the website of the Cumberland Law Review.
- Filling in the Gaps Between Meaningful Use and Quality Improvement and Reporting, Alabama Quality Assurance Foundation, Spring 2013 meeting.
Alabama Bar Association
- J.D., magna cum laude, 2016, Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, AL
Associate Editor, Cumberland Law Review (2015-2016)
Member, Cumberland Trial Advocacy Board (2014-2015)
Member, Judge James Edwin Horton Inn of Court (2015)
Finalist, Donworth Moot Court Competition (2014)
- B.S., Nursing 2008, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- U.S. District Court
Northern District of Alabama
- All Alabama State Courts
- Family Services of North Alabama
Member of Board of Directors, 2017
Vice President, June 2017-
- Case Manager, Utilization Review Nurse, and Appeals Coordinator, Marshall Medical Centers, Boaz, AL (2010-2016).
- Registered Nurse, Trauma and Burn Intensive Care Unit, University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital, Birmingham, AL (2008-2013).