Lanier Ford among top law firms for 2013
For 2013 in the Huntsville metropolitan area, Best Lawyers and U.S. News have listed the Lanier Ford law firm as a Tier 1 firm in the following areas:
- Commercial litigation.
- Health-care law.
- Litigation for banking and finance issues.
- Litigation for eminent domain and condemnation issues.
- Litigation for labor and employment issues.
- Defense of personal injury litigation.
- Tax law.
- Defense of workers' compensation claims.
For 2013 in the Huntsville metropolitan area, they have listed the firm as a Tier 2 firm in the following areas:
- Corporate law.
- Education law.
- Litigation of First Amendment claims.
- Litigation involving municipalities.
- Litigation involving real estate.
- Defense of medical malpractice claims.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Defense of professional malpractice claims.
- Water law.
For the past 3 years, Best Lawyers and U.S. News have cooperated to publish lists of the top law firms in major metropolitan areas. The list provides information to organizations and individuals seeking legal counsel. The list is based on evaluations conducted by Best Lawyers in which 4.3 million lawyers evaluate other lawyers.
Related Practice Areas
- Professional Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Real Estate Disputes
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate