John Wynn participates on panel during seminar about government contracting
On March 7, 2013, John Wynn participated in a panel discussion about current trends in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) for government contractors. The seminar was sponsored by Lanier Ford, Camber Corporation, Redstone Government Consulting, Inc., and the McLean Group, LLC. Topics included—
- The effect of recent federal budget cuts.
- State of the current M&A deal climate.
- Prime contractors’ motivations for continued subcontractor acquisitions.
- Snapshot of private-equity activity and where it is going.
- Short- and long-term key value drivers for buyers.
- Negotiation and preparation of acquisition agreements.
- The benefits and drawbacks of stock and other noncash consideration.
Attorneys Related to this News Item
Related Practice Areas
Published March 07, 2013 Posted in News About the Firm, Federal Government Contracting
Items on this web page are general in nature. They cannot—and should not—replace consultation with a competent legal professional. Nothing on this web page should be considered rendering legal advice.