The Lanier Ford registered patent attorneys regularly assist clients in acquiring and protecting patents and exploiting their economic value through licensing. Among other services, they can—
- Provide patentability opinions.
- Prepare and file patent applications in the United States and abroad.
- Create and negotiate licensing agreements.
- Enforce patents and other intellectual property rights through litigation.
- Provide opinions about the validity or infringement of patents when a competing organization alleges that your organization has violated its patent rights.
- Work with organizations to develop strategies for managing patent portfolios.
- Monitor pending and existing federal, state, and international applications, registrations, and renewals for patents.
- Watch competitors to keep you abreast of their activities in the area of intellectual property.
- Provide freedom-to-operate opinions to determine whether or not your prospective product or invention is likely to infringe another patent.
The Lanier Ford patent attorneys have significant experience in a broad range of technical fields, including the following:
- Computer hardware and software.
- Chemical formulations.
- Manufacturing processes.
- Electro-mechanical devices.
- Mechanical devices.
- Metering and testing equipment.
- Opto-electronic equipment.
- Industrial machinery.
- Digital signal processing.
- Ultra-wideband radio frequency applications.
- Trucking and transportation.
- Plasma applications.
- Biodiesel processes.
- Energy generation.
- Medical devices.
Our registered patent attorneys routinely advise our existing clients, as well as newly formed and emerging businesses.