Shareholders named 2010 Super Lawyers
The following shareholders of the Lanier Ford law firm have been named Alabama Super Lawyers by Superlawyers.com:
- J. R. Brooks, in the area of business litigation.
- W. Stanley Rodgers, in the area of personal injury defense.
- John R. Wynn, in the area of business and corporate law.
- Daniel F. Beasley, in the area of personal injury defense.
- George E. Knox, Jr., in the area of professional liability defense.
Lawyers cannot pay to be on the list and go through a rigorous review process that not only considers the opinions of fellow lawyers, but also considers verdicts, settlements, transactions, clients, special licenses and certifications, professional activities, community service, scholarly writings and lectures, education, and other achievements.
Attorneys Related to this News Item
Related Practice Areas
- Business Disputes & Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Professional Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Businesses & Corporations