Lanier Ford listed as a best regional law firm in 12 areas
On November 1, 2018, Best Lawyers and U.S. News and World Report announced its best-law-firm rankings for 2019. The Lanier Ford law firm is listed as a tier-1 firm in the following areas of practice:
- Commercial litigation.
- Corporate law.
- Education law.
- Labor and employment litigation (on behalf of employers).
- Municipal litigation.
- Medical malpractice law (on behalf of defendants).
- Personal injury litigation (on behalf of defendants).
- Tax law.
- Workers’ compensation law (on behalf of employers).
The firm is listed as a tier-2 firm in the following areas:
- Appellate practice.
- First Amendment litigation.
- Mergers and acquisitions law.
These rankings are determined by responses to surveys emailed to clients and professional references (including other attorneys). The surveys ask about a firm’s expertise, responsiveness, understanding of a business and its needs, cost effectiveness, and civility. The survey respondents are also asked whether they would refer a client to the firm. In addition, the rankings are determined by the number of attorneys listed in Best Lawyers in America. The Lanier Ford firm has 11 lawyers listed.