Firm attorneys named as Super Lawyers for 2014
Super Lawyers has named the following Lanier Ford attorneys as 2014 Super Lawyers:
- J. R. Brooks in the area of business litigation.
- Stan Rodgers in the area of medical malpractice.
- George Royer in the area of state, local, and municipal government.
- John Wynn in the area of business and corporate law.
- Dan Beasley in the area of medical malpractice.
Superlawyers also named Travis S. Jackson a rising star in the area of workers’ compensation.
Super Lawyers are not merely voted onto the list, but are named only after the following steps are completed:
- Peer nomination.
- Evaluation by the Super Lawyers research department.
- Review of the nominees by their peers.
Criteria considered in the evaluation process include the following:
- Education and employment background.
- Verdicts, settlements, and transactions.
- Representative clients.
- Honors and awards.
- Special licenses and certifications.
- Position with the law firm.
- Professional activities, pro bono work, and community service.
- Scholarly lectures and writings.