Businesses & Corporations
Lanier Ford advises established and start-up businesses in practically every aspect of business and commerce. Our attorneys can assist clients with—
- Starting a business.
- Operating a business.
- Growing or expanding a business.
- Buying or selling a business.
We can also assist clients with matters that affect every stage of business development: taxes, employment law, intellectual property, and commercial litigation.
- Forming Limited Liability Companies
- Venture Capital For Startups
- Minority Businesses
- Real Estate Financing
- Contracts, Agreements & Commercial Transactions
- Asset-Based Financing
- Business Financing
- Computer & Internet Law
- Securities Law
- Venture Capital for Growth
- Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances
- Commercial & Industrial Financing
- Tax Incentives for Community Economic Development
- Commercial & Industrial Real Estate