Mr. Whyte’s practice focuses on the formation, financing, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures of businesses in a variety of industries, including technology, government contracting, and healthcare companies. He also works with individuals and entities on a variety of trademark and other intellectual property matters. Furthermore, Mr. Whyte counsels clients regarding equity and debt financing, estate planning, and other related issues.
- J.D., 2018, Duke University School of Law, Durham, NC
Research Editor, Duke Environmental Law and Policy Forum Journal
Active Investigation Team Member, Innocence Project
- B.S., summa cum laude, 2015, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Teaching Assistant, Principles of Macroeconomics, 2014
Presidential Scholar, Business Honors Program
Beta Alpha Psi (Accounting Honorary Society)
Not admitted in Alabama
All Texas courts.
- Radio Host and Head of Social Media, Bama Sports, 2013-2015.
- Staff Writer, RollBamaRoll.com, 2014-2015.
- Founder, West End Health Project (free hypertension screen clinic), 2014-2015.
- Accounting Intern, Camber Corporation, Summer 2013, working on mergers and acquisitions.
- Mentor, Every Move Counts (chess learning program for elementary and alternative school children), 2013-2014.