Mr. FitzGerald advises corporate and individual clients on a broad range of business-related matters at all stages of the business life cycle. He assists clients with various corporate transactions, such as mergers, stock sales, asset sales, and other commercial and business-related transactions.
Alabama Bar Association
- J.D., 2016, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Symposium Editor and Junior Editor, Journal of the Legal Profession
Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society
- B.B.A., 2005, University of Montevallo, Montevallo, AL
Cadet Captain, U.S. Army Reserve Officer Training Corps
- Marion Military Institute, Marion, Alabama
All Alabama Courts
- Held a top-secret DoD SCI security clearance, currently holds a secret clearance.
- Commander of Advanced Operations Base, Sahel in Trans-Sahara Africa in 2020.
- Financial advisor with Merrill Lynch, Birmingham, AL (2005-2008).
- U.S. Army Special Forces Officer (Green Beret), with service as a SFODA Commander in Iraq and Qatar.
- Currently a Special Forces Officer in the Alabama Army National Guard with the rank of Major.
- Foreign-language proficiency in Arabic and French.
- Commander of a Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha (A-Team) for 36 months.