Bob Bailey named president-elect of Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
On August 21, 2020, the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association announced the results of its officer elections. The membership selected Lanier Ford attorney Robert N. Bailey, II, as president-elect to serve during 2020-2021. Under the bylaws of the association, Mr. Bailey will become the president for 2021-2022.
Mr. Bailey is a civil defense trial attorney whose practice is centered on defending health professionals in medical liability cases. He is a registered mediator with the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution.
He is also the author of a number of legal novels, including the following:
- Legacy of Lies: A Legal Thriller (Bocephus Haynes Book 1)
- The Professor (McMurtrie and Drake Legal Thrillers Book 1)
- Between Black and White (McMurtrie and Drake Legal Thrillers Book 2)
- The Last Trial (McMurtrie and Drake Legal Thrillers Book 3)
- The Final Reckoning (McMurtrie and Drake Legal Thrillers Book 4)
His latest novel, The Golfer's Carol, is set for release on November 3, 2020. Book 2 in the Bocephus Haynes series, The Wrong Side, is set for release on August 3, 2021.