In her practice, Ms. Cazzavillan assists business and property owners with their specific transactional needs while maintaining focus on the overall goals and needs of the client.
She regularly advises and represents clients in a diverse range of transactional matters related to commercial and industrial real estate, commercial finance, construction, and general business contracts. Much of her practice is devoted to representing clients in various in-state and multi-state real estate acquisitions, dispositions, financing arrangements, and development projects. The balance of her practice includes the negotiation and drafting of a variety of contracts, such as commercial leases (including single use, multi-use, industrial, office, and retail for landlords or tenants), easement agreements, and workout agreements. Ms. Cazzavillan also provides environmental and business due-diligence reviews and support in mergers and acquisitions.
- Represented a borrower in $117 million loan secured by over 90 properties.
- Represented a buyer in the purchase of over $60 million in real estate.
- Represented a seller of the sale of $28 million of leased real estate to a real estate investment trust (REIT).
- Conducted real estate due diligence and documentation for a major corporate merger involving the acquisition of 129 locations across 30 states.
- Conducted real estate due diligence and documentation for a major corporate merger involving the acquisition of 136 locations across 37 states.
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- J.D., 2004, Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, AL
- M.B.A., 2004, Brock School of Business, Samford University, Birmingham, AL
- B.A., 1999, Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS
- All Alabama Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- Is an active member in youth soccer community of Huntsville and Madison County.
- Has been a certified soccer coach since 1999, holding a national “C” license.
- Attended the University of South Alabama on an academic and an athletic scholarship for the university’s Division I soccer team.
- Upon transferring to Mississippi State University on a full athletic scholarship, received All-SEC academic honors as a member of both the university’s Division I soccer team and track team.
Ms. Cazzavillan has worked in the area of operations management for sport facilities.