The licensing of intellectual property (IP) allows an owner to maximize the value of IP through strategic partnerships. Lanier Ford’s IP attorneys have negotiated and drafted complex licensing agreements for patents, trademarks, copyrights, software, trade secrets, ornamental designs, personality, songs and music, recorded performances, movies, books, other literary works, and architectural works. Their knowledge and experience ensures that proper protections are in place to protect the IP owner. A thorough review of the intellectual property assets ensures proper protection of valuable intellectual property.
The Lanier Ford IP attorneys have also prepared—
- Exclusive and non-exclusive licenses.
- International licenses.
- Cross licenses.
- Reseller, distribution, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) licenses.
They have also prepared joint development agreements and cooperative research and development agreements (CRADAs).
Among others, these licenses have involved the following technologies:
- Aerospace equipment.
- Biodiesel equipment.
- Consumer products.
- Cyber security and threat-detection software.
- Geospatial mapping software.
- Healthcare information management.
- Heavy industry processes and equipment.
- Integrated electronic chips.
- Large-format printing.
- Network and system-testing software.
- Residential and commercial interior designs.
- Satellite communications.
- Simulation and training software.
- Sustainable energy production.
- Transportation and trucking equipment.
- Ultra-wideband communications.