Ms. McGuire advises corporate and individual clients on a wide variety of business, tax, contract, and related matters. Additionally, Ms. McGuire structures and prepares simple and complex estate plans and handles trust and estate administration.
“Equal Protection Under the Military Selective Service Act: Revisiting Rostker and the Exclusion of Women from the MSSA’s Mandate,” Alabama Law Review (2015).
- Estate and Probate Process: What Every Tax Professional Should Know, Tax Developments 2015 (continuing professional education program for certified public accountants sponsored by Lanier Ford), August 27, 2015.
- Inherited IRAs and the Benefits of the Stretch Provisions, Tax Developments 2016 (continuing professional education program for certified public accountants sponsored by Lanier Ford), July 28, 2016.
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Huntsville (2017- )
Events and Recruitment Chair
- LL.M. (Taxation), magna cum laude, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Federal Tax Clinic Robert C. Tanner Scholarship
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Senior Editor, Alabama Law Review
Student Note Selected for Publication in Alabama Law Review
Order of the Coif
Treasurer, Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity
American Bankruptcy Institute Certificate of Excellence
Best Papers in Mergers, Business Planning, Payment Systems, Advanced Constitutional Law, and Criminal Law
- B.A., University of California, Davis, CA
Social Chair, Chi Omega
Recruitment Chair, Chi Omega
All Alabama State Courts
- Member, Huntsville Hospital Foundation Development Council (2016- ).
- Member, Board of Directors, Big Brothers Big Sisters of North Alabama (2016- ).
- Member, Board of Directors, Nexus Energy Center (2016- ).
- Member, Young Professionals Board, Boys and Girls Club of North Alabama (2016- ).
- Member, Women’s Economic Development Council.
- Member, Huntsville Connect Class 19 (2016).