As a technology lawyer, Ms. Dennen prosecutes patents and pursues and defends claims of patent infringement. She currently concentrates her practice in prosecuting patent applications related to various technologies, including computer software and hardware, electronics, and electromechanical applications.
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- J.D., 1996, University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- B.S.E.E., cum laude, University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
Tau Beta Pi
- Alabama, 1998
- Tennessee, 1997
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1998
- All Alabama state courts
- All Tennessee state courts
Officer, Grissom High School ROTC Booster Club
Ms. Dennen worked as a software engineer for Federal Express, focusing on client-server technology, from 1991 until 1997. In addition, she was employed from 1997 until 1999 on various government contracts as an engineer with Nichols Research, Inc., E.R.C, Inc., and LESCO.