Firm members named Super Lawyers for 2013
The following firm members have been named Super Lawyers for 2013.
- J. R. Brooks in the area of business litigation.
- Dan Beasley in the area of medical malpractice.
- Stan Rodgers in the area of medical malpractice.
- George Royer in the area of civil rights and the first amendment.
- John Wynn in the area of business and corporate law.
Super Lawyers are not merely voted onto the list, but are named only after the following steps are completed:
- Peer nomination.
- Evaluation by the Super Lawyers research department.
- Review of the nominees by their peers.
Criteria considered in the evaluation process include the following:
- Verdicts, settlements, and transactions.
- Representative clients.
- Honors and awards.
- Special licenses and certifications.
- Position with the law firm.
- Professional activities, pro bono work, and community service.
- Scholarly lectures and writings.
- Education and employment background.