Ms. Lynn has assisted in the litigation of numerous tort claims against Alabama cities, towns, and municipalities, as well as utilities, school boards, and businesses. She has assisted with cases involving police car chases, wrongful arrest, and homicides in public buildings. In addition, she has assisted in defending cities against flood claims and with defending charges submitted to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). She has assisted municipalities, utilities and non-profit entities with a variety of issues including real estate, ordinances, employment, contract, and litigation matters.
As an assistant district attorney, she participated in over 100 jury trials and has extensive experience with investigations and working with county law enforcement and correctional staff.
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Member, Texas District and County Attorneys Association, 1985-2000
- Coastal Bend Women Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 1989-1991
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1985
- B.F.A., cum laude, University of Georgia,1981
- Texas, 1985
- Alabama, 2011
- United States District Courts
Northern District of Alabama
Middle District of Alabama
- All Texas state courts
- All Alabama state courts
With a B.F.A. in acting, Ms. Lynn has been performing in the Huntsville area since 2001. Some of her favorite roles have been as Ouiser Boudreaux and M’Lynn Eatonton in Steel Magnolias at the Renaissance Theater (RT), Miss Daisy Werthan in Driving Miss Daisy (RT), Ronda Lynn Lampley in Southern Hospitality at Theater Huntsville, and Cassius in Julius Caesar at the Twelfth Night Theater. She has also performed the role of the indomitable Maxine Ledbetter in several variations of the Perky’s series (RT). Ms. Lynn won a Wings award in 2014 for best lead actress in a non-musical for her portrayal of Ms. Carrie Watts in The Trip to Bountiful (RT).
- Forensic Interview Training Program, National Children's Advocacy Center, 2003-present
- Assistant District Attorney, Tarrant County District Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas, 1992-2000
- Executive Director, Dispute Resolution Services, Corpus Christi, Texas, 1991-1992
- Mediators Association of South Texas, 1989-1992
- Assistant County Attorney, Nueces County Attorney, Corpus Christi, Texas, 1986-1988
- Assistant District Attorney, Collin County District Attorney, McKinney, Texas, 1985-1986
© 2015, 2017