Mr. Vann serves as bank counsel, bond counsel, company counsel, or underwriter counsel in financing projects throughout Alabama and the adjoining states—ranging from as small as $100,000 to multiples of $100,000,000. These lending transactions have included—
- Industrial financing (plant, equipment, and inventory for both manufacturing and non-manufacturing facilities).
- Real-estate-development financing (real estate acquisition and development, single- and multi-tenant office buildings, hotels, condominiums, shopping centers, and subdivisions).
- Healthcare industry financing (hospitals, medical equipment, nursing homes, ambulatory patient-care facilities, and other types of medical clinics).
- Asset-based lending.
Mr. Vann advises and assists corporations and other business entities in obtaining various state and local financial incentives available for new industry and industry expansions in Alabama.
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- J.D., 1983, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
American Law Institute Jurisprudence Award in Constitutional Law
Member, Vanderbilt Law Review, 1981-1983
- B.S., cum laude, 1980, Samford University, Birmingham, AL
Phi Kappa Phi
Omicron Delta Kappa
All Alabama state courts